Oriental Education Society was established in the year 1992 under the dynamic leadership of well known educationist Prof. Javed Khan.
OES is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Society’s Registration Act and Bombay Public Trust Act. OES has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels. From its humble beginnings in 1992, the Society today has grown into a big educational complex imparting high-level education to more than 8000+ students.
The objective of the society is to provide quality education with fine exposures to practical knowledge of industry & businesses. At OES, we strongly believe the fact that the base for all development is education, and hence the need for setting up a society for educational activities was initiated. The energy and dynamism of the youth today, need to be channelized into productive pathways. All these institutions aim at identifying and harnessing the potential of youth to its maximum in areas that provide a competitive edge to deal with the demands of markets and economies of tomorrow.
The colleges run by OES are all recognized by various bodies of Govt. of India like the A. I. C. T. E., The Pharmacy council of India, National Council for Teachers Education and all the degree courses at OES are affiliated to the University of Mumbai. With excellent curricula, innovative pedagogy, experiential learning, and numerous foreign tie-ups for equitable and affordable quality education, OES is poised to establish itself as a Centre of Excellence in Research.
OES exhibits a rich diversity as the academic staff and students come from all the states of India. Education atOES is a holistic one, aimed at developing the intellectual and personal strengths of students. The OESexperience takes place both within and outside the classroom, nurturing creativity & innovation through challenging project work, participative learning and providing an environment conducive to sparkling ideas and how to translate those ideas into reality. OES has an excellent track record of launching its students into successful careers which has been proved by our Alumni. Our ex-students are presently working in 200+ global and Indian Super companies.
- Spread over 5 campuses in the area of Mumbai & Navi Mumbai
- 600 Placements so far in more than 300 Global and Indian Superbrands
- Numerous Programmes of varied disciplines
- 8000 + Students are currently enrolled at OES.
- Numerous International Tie ups with of Universities of Germany, Netherlands, Thailand & Malasia including University of Hannover, Germany to provide students exchange opportunities at Foreign University as well as placements.
- Cultural Diversity: With Students from Maharashtra and all over India.
- OES is one of the few Society’s having a dedicated Leased Line for its internet requirements and all the campuses are connected over a Virtual Private Network with state-of-the-art computing resources and network across the campuses.