Theme of the Day: ‘Our Road and My Safety’ (Date: 16th February, 2017)
- Students were taken to a cross road, to see and understand the importance of a Zebra Crossing.
- Models were set up in a classroom of common roadside vehicles.
- The children enjoying singing and reciting nursery rhymes related to the theme.
- The classroom was created into a road side scenario with the following props:
- A Traffic Signal Stand
- The Zebra Crossing
- A Cross Road Section with plants
The students wore a models of common vehicles like bus, auto-rickshaw, motor-cycle, and car.
The overall scene was not only educative and entertaining but also captured the curiosity of the visiting classes.